Thursday, November 17, 2005

TechBuilder | Videoconferencing For The Rest Of Us

This is an article about how to set up Yahoo!Messenger for your network that I stumbled across in the course of looking for something else. Ah, don't we love the I'net...

Though Y!M works quite well, I advocate looking into as many solutions as you can before settling on your organization's tool. iVisit, SightSpeed, and even plain old NetMeeting are also very nicely deployed over a network, not to mention the growing number of online portals and tools. See links in the sidebar for more information.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janine Lim said...

Scott, can you share the link please? :)

6:41 AM  
Blogger Scott Merrick said...

Thanks, Janine, for the heads-up. I posted this entry originally from the google taskbar's "Blog This!" icon/link and I assumed that "blogging this" meant the title would be hot. But it's fixed now, thanks to you!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home