Tuesday, November 07, 2006

1Videoconference--mmmmmmm Interesting

Hi, ya'll. Received an email notice this morning pointing me to an article at Newsforge, which led me to check out VOIP Videoconferencing at adiance, a solution they're calling "1Videoconference" and for whose "alpha trial" they are looking for "free participants." That's all I know at the moment, but those of you who might be looking for strong web-based desktop solutions might do well to check it out and get on that list. It's an India-based company, so the bandwidth should be there, along with the drive to innovate and conquer!

At the 1Videoconference website, there's a link to the opensource alpha version that one may download and install on one's server, though I'd say maybe wait 'til the release of the beta that is promised by the end of the year. When it's released, if it works as promised, I'll be covering it here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan Roehre said...

Don't see anything on the MacOS :-(

I contacted them via email- waitin to hear!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home