Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Upcoming Stuff!

'K. It's not anywhere near the end of July, but I'm excited that I've been asked to present a full-day teacher workshop at Wardlaw-Hartridge School in Edison, NJ this summer, July 26 to be precise. More exciting, but possibly only if you're an elementary school geek teacher, is that the other presenter at the summer teacher institute is Kathy Schrock, a pioneer in the field of technology integration into teaching practices. Stay tuned for more info, but the short story is that I'm presenting a hands-on teacher workshop geared to exploring the possibilities of desktop IVC (let's start calling it dIVC) in the K12 setting. I hope to learn alot, and when I do, I hope to share it here!

Cheers, and happy Spring Break to those of you to whom that applies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home