Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Would You Like Video Chat with That Game Today?

Woo woo, ya'll. Bundled into my "videoconferencing" Google News Alert package in my email this morning was this story about Sony registering a patent for incorporating Collaboration Properties' videoconferencing technology for use in future versions of its Playstation product. What will this do to for the technology, one wonders? One more collaboration tool for teachers to monitor (and most likely prohibit) in schools?

Sorry about that conjecture: I'm in a mood. In my defense it must be stated that my mood has been informed by my recent interview with Ian Jukes in my Snacks4theBrain! podcast. Look for that in a blogpost today or tomorrow and listen to it if you can make time and are interested in the future of learning and teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home